Once you have made a booking or purchased a gift card via credit/debit card or PayPal, you can easily find and download your invoice via your Wingly account.
Invoice for a Booking
In order to find the invoice for a booking, please follow these steps:
2. Click on:
1. “Upcoming bookings” or "Archived bookings"
2. "View details"
3. Scroll down the page to access the “Payment Receipt”, and click on this button*:
4. The PDF document will then download automatically and you will be able to see your invoice.
Invoice for a Gift Card
If you are the purchaser of the gift card and would like to find the gift card invoice, please go to the "order history" section of your Wingly profile.
From here you will be able to:
- See all purchased gift cards.
- Download all of your valid gift cards.
- Cancel (Refund) any purchased gift cards, within 14 days.
- Download the invoice for your gift card.
Just click on the “Download invoice" to initiate the download, and you will now have a PDF document that contains the gift card invoice.
If you would like to download the invoice of the flight, it will become available once the flight has been completed.
If you have taken a WinglyPro or WinglyJet flight, please contact the private company that you have booked with and they will be happy to send you the invoice directly.
If you would like any further information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 7782 358860 . We will be happy to assist you from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.