You can select up to 3 flights within a booking request to increase your chances of finding an available pilot for the specific date you are looking for. This will ultimately maximize your chance of flying!
A multiple flights booking request can be made by following the steps below:
1. Select the place, or area you wish to fly from. You can also fill-in the date and number of passengers filters:
2. Select the first flight you are interested in and click on “Send booking request”.
3. You will get a pop up with the title “Flight added to your selection” and a button saying “Add flights”. Click on that button to continue your flight selection.
4. You will be redirected to the flight search page. You can now select the 2 other flights that you would like to add to your booking request.
You can add or remove the flights by clicking on the flight item, as below:
5. Once you feel your flight selection is finished or you have selected 3 flights, click on “Continue” to proceed with sending the booking request to the pilots who carry out your selected flights.
6. Please read the ‘tutorial’ page which gives an overview of the booking process and click “Next”:
7. Enter the weight of all passengers and luggage (if any) in ‘kg’ and click “Next”.
8. Select any other possible dates for your flight and click “Next”. If you can only fly on specific dates, please make sure to add them here.
9. Send a quick message to the pilots to ask any specific questions that you may have about the flights, and click “Next”.
10. Check the booking request summary and click on “Send”.
Once this is done, the pilots will receive your booking request and they will have 48 hours to confirm their availability. The pilots can either accept, refuse and/or offer you alternative dates for the flights.
* Please note: You will have 24 hours to pay for the booking request after the pilot has accepted it or offered alternative dates. Payment can be done as follow:
1. Once the pilot accepts your booking request, you will receive an email and text message notification. To pay and finalize your booking, you can either click on the payment link inside the notification, or go through "My flights" and then "Bookings".
2. Click on “Access Request”:
3. Then, your booking request should have the status "Payment required", and you can click “Pay Now”.
4. Add the following details and click “Next”:
Full Name of all passengers
Weight of each passenger (in Kg)
Luggage weight, if any (in Kg)
The gift card code to use on the flight, if you have one.
5. Add your payment details and click “Pay Now”.
6. Once the payment is made, your booking and flight are confirmed. You can contact your pilot via your account for any questions about the meeting on the flight date.
You will also receive an email that will inform you that the booking is confirmed, and have a link to redirect you to the booking details.
Note: Once one of the pilots accepts your request, the other selected flights will be automatically canceled.
If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com
or by phone on +447782358860 . We are available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:30 (GMT).