1. Select the flight you would like to book by choosing:
The date and time of the flight.
The number of seats you would like to book.
2. Click “ Send booking request”.
3. Please read the ‘tutorial’ page which gives an overview of the booking process and click “Next”:
4. Enter the weight of all passengers in ‘kg’ and of any luggage (if you will take any).
5. Select any other possible dates for your flight, to make sure that you have the best chance to find a compatible date with the pilot. Then click “Next”.
6. Send a quick message to the pilot to ask any specific questions that you may have about the flight, and click “Next”.
7. Check the booking request summary and click on “Request a flight”.
Once this is done, the pilot will receive your booking request and then they have 48 hours to confirm their availability. They can either accept it, refuse it or propose another date to fly. In the case of them accepting the booking request, please follow the steps below to pay for and confirm your booking.
Payment and confirmation after a successful booking request
1. Once the pilot accepts your booking request, you will be notified by email and text message. To pay and finalize your booking, you can either click on the direct payment link on the payment request email, or go through "My flights" and then "Bookings":
Please note: You will have 24 hours to pay for the booking after the pilot has accepted it, or offered alternative dates.
2. Click on “Access Request”.
Then, your booking request should have the status "Payment required", and you can click “Pay Now”.
3. Add the following details and click “Next”:
Full Name of all passengers
Weight of each passenger (in Kg)
Luggage weight, if any
The gift card code to use on the flight, if you have one.
4. Add your payment details and click “Pay Now”.
5. Once the payment is made, your booking and flight are confirmed. You can contact your pilot via your account for any questions about meeting on the day.
*Wingly operate light aircraft which are very sensitive to weight restrictions. Each flight has different weight restrictions, however, we generally advise sending the pilot a direct message prior to booking to ensure that this particular flight is suitable.
* For any WinglyJet bookings, it would be with an instant payment and confirmation process.