How can I request a refund ?
If you are looking to request a refund for a Gift Card, there are a few things to note:
- The refund of Gift Cards be done within 14 days of the initial purchase
- If you are the purchaser and you are requesting the refund of a gift card, the payment will be sent directly to the payment method used for the purchase (Credit or Debit Card, Paypal). If your flight is cancelled, and you booked with a gift card, the gift card will be re-credited with the amount used for the booking, and can be used again for any flight you would like.
* Please note that refunds cannot be made on expired, or used gift cards.
If you are the purchaser, you can request the refund of the voucher directly for your Wingly profile.
1. Go to the "Order History" section in your profile, and you will see all gift cards you purchased.
2. Choose the gift card that you wish to request a refund, and click "Cancel order", as seen below
* This option will only be available if the voucher is within the 14 days of purchase
3. You have now successfully requested a refund for your gift card!
The payments refunded will show up in your account, within 24-48 working hours, if paid via bank card or within 24 hours, if paid via PayPal.
If you would like any further information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 1905 57 0566. We will be happy to assist you from Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
My booking request was refused.
If the pilot has rejected your booking request or has not answered it within 48 hours, your money will be automatically refunded. If you have paid with your debit/credit card or PayPal, the refund will be made immediately. This can take up to two ...
Can you refund my Gift Card, please?
Refunds can only be made for unused cards purchased directly through the Wingly site within 14 days of purchase. The refund is made directly to the buyer and the money is refunded directly to the payment method used for the initial purchase (Credit ...
What is Wingly's refund policy for cost sharing bookings?
If you make a booking that cannot go ahead for any reason or should you or the pilot cancel the booking you will be automatically refunded to the method of payment that you used (Paypal, Credit or Debit Card or back onto your Wingly Gift card). ...
I have made a booking request, what happens next?
After you have made a booking request, the pilot will have the opportunity to accept the request, refuse it and/or offer you alternative dates for the flight. In the case you are offered alternative dates, you can either accept or refuse these. If ...
Can I cancel my booking?
Our cancellation policy is dependent on the flight that you have purchased: a cost sharing flight with a private pilot or one of our "Wingly Pro" commercial flights. For our cost sharing flights, you are able to cancel your flight up to 24 hours ...