When you make a booking request on Wingly, you have the option of choosing alternative dates.
These alternative dates will allow you to let your pilot know the different dates on which you’ll be available to fly. Therefore, if a pilot is not available on your first selected date, he will propose a new date based on your alternative dates
In order to choose alternative dates, follow the steps below:
1. Select the flight you would like to book by choosing:
The time and date of the flight
The number of seats you would like to book.
2. Click “ Send booking request”.
3. Please read the ‘tutorial’ page which gives an overview of the booking process and click “Next”:
4. Enter the weight of all passengers in ‘kg’ and of any luggage (if you will take any).
5. Select any possible alternative dates for your flight and click “Next”.
Please note that the pilot can also suggest alternative dates, if their availability does not suit the dates that you have initially provided. You will receive an email & text message if the pilot has suggested a new date for your flight.
6. Once the pilot confirms your requested date or alternative dates, you will receive a confirmation that the request has been accepted. You can then:
Accept the new date offer and pay within 24 hours to confirm your booking. If it is not done within that time, the request will be automatically cancelled.
Refuse the new date offer. In this case, the booking request will be automatically cancelled.